Our clients are companies of different sizes, all led by great entrepreneurs with a strategic vision for the future. We help them transform the way they work by constantly delivering value to their businesses, making them and the people around them confident and happy.
Explore the industries we focus on and what types of software we build for companies that operate in them. We have a team of experienced IT specialists that have worked on other projects within those sectors and know the challenges you're facing. At QualiSage we love challenges and we can support you and build a custom software application even if your company is in another field, so let's get started.
As part of a small or medium-sized business, you are facing challenges in your day-to-day work. Having a flexible and reliable software partner is key to your organization's success and sustainable growth. We build software solutions that digitalize your business, automate your internal processes, boost your team's productivity and give you more control over your goals.
Whether you are just starting up with your great idea and want quick time to market by building an MVP (Minimum Viable Product), or you already have an MVP and want to turn it into something bigger and greater - we can make it all happen. Using an agile mindset and an iterative approach, we strive for continuous improvement of your product.
Explore these hand-picked insights on some of our greatest collaborations and see how we bring ideas to life.
- Website of SGI Architectects & MasterplannersRedesign and development of a minimalistic, custom website for SGI Architects & Masterplanners - an architectural practice that does its best to influence the building environment towards a greener future.View project01
- Website of Recruitment Platform Bounty Hunter WorldBuilding a custom-designed website for Bounty Hunter World - the different job hunting platform with an innovative ecosystem.View project02
- Warehouse Management System for Sport Clothing VendorProcesses automation by focusing on people while keeping the company's low operational costs.View project03
- Workforce Planning Software for a Construction CompanyMigration from an off-the-shelf solution to a customized software to optimize and simplify the employees' day-to-day work.View project04
- Event Management Portal for an Owner of Event VenuesSteering clear from misinformation and loss of data by keeping all the necessary details in one place.View project05
- E-Learning Application for Internal Training in a Chain RestaurantKeeping cooks and chefs engaged and happy while boosting their productivity in the kitchen.View project06
- New and Second-Hand Computer Parts ERPComplete digitalization of every department through careful identification and analysis of the challenges.View project07